Final Day of Caroling: Sunday, December 24th, 2-5PM
Doors open at 1PM. No reservations for the caroling. Sorry!
Please note that the caroling will end at 5PM sharp on Dec. 24th. We will open the restaurant for Christmas Eve Dinner reservations (full) starting at 6PM.
Connect on Facebook
- Traditional community singalong with owner Sylvester on the hammered dulcimer, and friends
- Songbooks will be provided
- German and American Christmas carols
- Christmas goose dinner special: "Gefüllte Weihnachtsgans"
Roasted goose w/ pretzel and bratwurst stuffing in a red wine and lingonberry sauce, served w/ a potato dumpling and braised red cabbage
- Mulled wine
- Mama Schneider's Christmas Stollen
- Weihnachtsgebäck / Christmas cookies
- Festive decoration
- All ages welcome
- Doors open at 1pm, live music starts at around 3pm (earlier on Dec. 24th)
- Starting off with festive German songs like "Oh Tannenbaum", "Alle Jahre wieder", "O du fröhliche, o du selige", "Christkindelein" and "Stille Nacht", and culminates in American favorites like "Jingle Bells", "Santa Claus is coming to town", and the "Twelve Days of Christmas" towards the evening, interrupted only by our house jingle:
"There's beer under the Christmas tree,
and that's where my baby found me! "