Thursday, February 8th - Tuesday February 13th
This year, we will re-decorate the restaurant into a Bavarian Burlesque Haus. Guck Mal!
German DJ Volka Racho spinning non-stop Cologne Karneval hits and international dance music every night except for Sunday. Endorsed by WDR.
Free admission, no reservations
Costumes a must! First come, first served.
Reissdorf Kölsch on tap with original glassware (0.2l, 0.4l and Kranz)
13 more German beers on tap. Also Ebblewoi (hard cider) from Frankfurt and various wines and champagne.
The regular menu will be available.
- Thursday, February 8th: Weiberfastnacht! Free Kölsch for the ladies 5-8PM
- Friday, February 9th: Doors 4PM
- Saturday, February 10th: Doors 1PM for brunch
- Sunday, February 11th: No DJ on Sunday. Doors 1PM for brunch
- Monday, February 12th: Rosenmontag! Doors at 5PM
- Tuesday, February 13th: Mardi Gras! Fat Tuesday! Doors at 5PM