We are doing it again! Oktoberfest 2017
Get your tickets now!
Scroll down for ticket details
Zum Schneider, the original Bavarian Bierhaus in NYC owned by Sylvester Schneider, once again presents Munich on the East River, an unforgettable and traditional München Oktoberfest experience. Zum Schneider hosts its annual event for the fourth time, by following the age old traditions of Oktoberfest typically celebrated in Munich for over 200 years.
Business Insider Review: New York City just might throw the most authentic Oktoberfest celebration outside of Munich
- Fully decorated traditional Oktoberfest tent with original furniture, Masskrügen (liter steins), an Oompah band stage, general admission area, reserved and VIP seating.
- Original Oktoberfest beers on tap: HB Traunstein Festbier, Andechs Festbier (exclusive) and Weihenstephaner Festbier. The beers are served in 1L glass Steins and cost $18 each. We also serve white wine, German hard cider, soft drinks and bottled water.
- Wiesn-Hendl & Haxn (Oktoberfest roast chicken & pork shank), plus other food served in the tent. Vegetarian options available. See the full menu below.
- Live music with Mösl Franzi & the JaJaJa's and special guests, starting shortly after doors open throughout the day/evening. DJ Volka Racho in between sets.
- Stands outside selling roasted almonds, cotton candy, gingerbread hearts, giant Brezn, Bratwurst and more
- We also have strongman competitions, games, a photo booth and other fun stuff.
- Staff fluent in German and English, dressed in Dirndl and Lederhosen.
Tent opening times 2017
- Fri., Sept. 29th, 5pm-10pm
- Sat., Sept. 30th, 12pm-10pm
- Sun., Oct. 1st, 12pm-8pm
- Wed., Oct. 4th, 5pm-10pm
- Thu., Oct. 5th, 5pm-10pm
- Fri., Oct. 6th, 5pm-10pm
- Sat., Oct. 7th, 12pm-10pm
- Sun., Oct. 8th, 12pm-8pm
Free after party every night in the restaurant with DJ Volka Racho
General Seating - $28
- 5pm-10pm on Thursday and Friday, 12pm-10pm on Saturday, 12pm-8pm on Sunday
First come first serve. No reserved seats. Table service. Valid all day. Additional tickets will be sold at the door if space becomes available, even if online sales is closed for the day.
Reserved Seating - $38
- Thursday and Friday Reserved Seating, 5pm-10pm
- Saturday Early Reserved Seating, 12pm-4:45pm
- Saturday Late Reserved Seating, 5:15pm-10pm
- Sunday Reserved Seating, 12pm-8pm
Priority seating close to the stage. Hostess and table service. One table seats 10 people. If you buy multiple tickets, the hostess will seat your party together. On Saturdays, the 12:00-4:45 session must vacate the tent for the 5:15pm seating. Please designate a party name during ticket checkout.
VIP Seating - $100
- 5pm-10pm on Friday, 12pm-10pm on Saturday (all day), 12pm- 8pm on Sunday
Raised separate Boxen section close to the stage. Priority seating & table service. Dedicated entrance & toilets. One complimentary 1 litre stein of beer and appetizer platter. One table seats 10 people. If you buy multiple tickets, the hostess will seat your party together. Please designate a party name during ticket checkout.
Friends & Family Night on Thursday, October 5th, 2017, 5PM-10PM
- $19 Reserved Seating, $10 General Seating
Corporate Night Network in the Tent on Wednesday, October 4th, 2017, 5PM-10PM
- We will offer tables of 10, ALL INCLUSIVE food and beverages, plus all the offerings and entertainment.
Entertain your clients, reward your staff or meet new business partners. A relaxed and fun filled evening at our Oktoberfest tent will leave lasting memories. Act fast to grab a table close to the band (normally reserved seating), or in the VIP section.
Price per table of ten: $2,000
Trouble with the ticketing widget? Try the direct link.
- No backpacks or large bags permitted
- You will have a seat in general admission, however for reserved tables, please buy Reserved Seating (close to stage) or VIP tickets (elevated). Our Garnituren (tables & benches) seat 10 people. Large groups without reserved seating or VIP tickets are encouraged to arrive early, otherwise combined seating is NOT guaranteed.
- Reserved seating (close to stage) on Saturdays is divided into two sessions: 12-4:45pm and 5:15-10pm
- General admission access works with a revolving door concept throughout the day. Once people leave, new people will get access. Tickets will always be sold at the door, as they become available. All exits are FINAL.
- We accept cash & credit cards. ATM's will be on site as well.
- No smoking in the tent, but you can step outside. No pets allowed.
- Besides street parking in the area, there is also Skyport Parking Garage close by, on 2430 Fdr Drive Service Rd E, New York, NY 10016, for $30 / day. Also check out quikparkgarages.com in the area for $34. Please don't drink and drive.
- Free after party with DJ Volka Racho in the restaurant on 107 Ave C and East 7th St