We are doing it again! Oktoberfest 2017
Ticketing update: The tent is sold out online on Saturday.
On Sunday we released a limited supply of Biergarten tickets (no tent access), as well as Late General Seating tickets for the tent (5PM-8PM) for the Grande Finale of Munich on the East River. Direct ticketing link
We are also selling both Biergarten and General Seating tickets at the door on all dates. There is limited supply, and you might have to wait in line before management releases tickets.
Don't miss out free for all after parties every night at 10PM in the restaurant (Ave C and East 7th Street, with DJ Volka Racho
Scroll down for all the details
Zum Schneider, the original Bavarian Bierhaus in NYC owned by Sylvester Schneider, once again presents Munich on the East River, an unforgettable and traditional München Oktoberfest experience. Zum Schneider hosts its annual event for the fourth time, by following the age old traditions of Oktoberfest typically celebrated in Munich for over 200 years.
Business Insider Review: New York City just might throw the most authentic Oktoberfest celebration outside of Munich
Fully decorated traditional Oktoberfest tent with original furniture (Garnituren), an Oompah band stage, general & reserved seating area and an elevated VIP section.
Original Oktoberfest beers on tap include: HB Traunstein Festbier, Andechs Festbier (both Zum Schneider exclusives in NYC) and Weihenstephaner Festbier, served in authentic Masskrügen = 1L glass Steins. Other drinks include white wine, German hard cider, soft drinks and bottled water.
All food served in the tent is based on the traditions of the Munich Oktoberfest and includes: Wiesn-Hendl & Haxn (Oktoberfest roast chicken & pork shank), Giant Pretzels, Brat- and Weisswurst and much more. Vegetarian options available. See the full menu below.
Live music with Mösl Franzi & the JaJaJa's plus special guests playing a variety of traditional Oompah music and Wiesn hits (modern hit songs and singalongs), starting shortly after doors open throughout the day/evening. DJ Volka Racho entertains in between sets.
Vendor Stands outside the tent selling roasted almonds, cotton candy, gingerbread hearts, giant Brezn, Bratwurst, Steckerlfish (grilled mackerel) and more.
For more fun there are strongman competitions, games and a photo booth.
Staff fluent in German and English, dressed in Dirndl and Lederhosen.
Tent opening times 2017
- Fri., Sept. 29th, 5pm-10pm with after party at resto
- Sat., Sept. 30th, 12pm-10pm with after party at resto
- Sun., Oct. 1st, 12pm-8pm
- Wed., Oct. 4th, 5pm-10pm with after party at resto
- Thu., Oct. 5th, 5pm-10pm with after party at resto
- Fri., Oct. 6th, 5pm-10pm with after party at resto
- Sat., Oct. 7th, 12pm-10pm with after party at resto
- Sun., Oct. 8th, 12pm-8pm with after party at resto
Free after party on most nights at the Zum Schneider restaurant (10 min. walk) with DJ Volka Racho. Doors at the restaurant open at 8pm. Drinks only - the kitchen will be closed! No need for tickets, and everybody is welcome!
Restaurant opening times during Oktoberfest
We open at 8PM on these dates for a free after party and drinks only:
10/5, 10/6, 10/7, 10/8 bar opens @ 8pm.
DJ Volka Racho will come over from the tent at 10PM.
The kitchen in the restaurant will be closed throughout the whole "tent time". No food!
General Seating - $28
- 5pm-10pm on Thursday and Friday, 12pm-10pm on Saturday, 12pm-8pm on Sunday
First come first serve. No reserved seats. Table service. Valid all day. Additional tickets will be sold at the door if space becomes available, even if online sales is closed for the day. One table seats 10 people.
Reserved Seating - $38
- Thursday and Friday Reserved Seating, 5pm-10pm
- Saturday Early Reserved Seating, 12pm-4:45pm
- Saturday Late Reserved Seating, 5:15pm-10pm
- Sunday Reserved Seating, 12pm-8pm
Priority seating close to the stage. Hostess and table service. One table seats 10 people. If you buy multiple tickets, the hostess will seat your party together. On Saturdays, the 12:00-4:45 Early session must vacate the tent for the 5:15pm seating. Please designate a party name during ticket checkout.
VIP Seating - $100
- 5pm-10pm on Friday, 12pm-10pm on Saturday (all day), 12pm- 8pm on Sunday
Elevated separate Boxen section close to the stage. Priority seating & table service. Dedicated entrance & toilets. One complimentary litre of beer per person and one appetizer platter per party. One table seats 10 people. If you buy multiple tickets, the hostess will seat your party together. Please designate a party name during ticket checkout.
Biergarten by the River - No Tent Access - $10
Dedicated grill and bar for self service (all days). Table service on Sat & Sun. Guaranteed seating (not reserved), valid all day. Umbrella covered. NO tent access, but you can upgrade if space becomes available.
Friends & Family Night on Thursday, October 5th, 2017, 5PM-10PM
- $19 Reserved Seating, $10 General Seating.
This night is inspired by the traditional family day at the Munich Oktoberfest, offering reduced pricing for families and people with a small budget. One table seats 10 people.
Corporate Night Network in the Tent on Wednesday, October 4th, 2017, 5PM-10PM
- We will offer tables of 10, ALL INCLUSIVE food and beverages, plus all the offerings and entertainment.
Entertain your clients, reward your staff or meet new business partners. A relaxed and fun filled evening at our Oktoberfest tent will leave lasting memories. Act fast to grab a table close to the band (normally reserved seating), or in the VIP section.
Price per table of ten: $2,000
General seating and VIP seating are also available on October 4th!
Trouble with the ticketing widget? Try the direct link.
- No backpacks or large bags permitted
- You will have a seat in general admission, however for reserved tables, please buy Reserved Seating (close to stage) or VIP tickets (elevated). Our Garnituren (tables & benches) seat 10 people. Large groups without reserved seating or VIP tickets are encouraged to arrive early, otherwise combined seating is NOT guaranteed.
- Reserved seating (close to stage) on Saturdays is divided into two sessions: 12-4:45pm and 5:15-10pm
- General admission access works with a revolving door concept throughout the day. Once people leave, new people will get access. Tickets will always be sold at the door, as they become available. All exits are FINAL.
- We accept cash & credit cards. ATM's will be on site as well.
- No smoking in the tent, but you can step outside. No pets allowed.
- Besides street parking in the area, there is also Skyport Parking Garage close by, on 2430 Fdr Drive Service Rd E, New York, NY 10016, for $30 / day. Also check out quikparkgarages.com in the area for $34. Please don't drink and drive.
- Free after party with DJ Volka Racho in the restaurant on 107 Ave C and East 7th St