Zum Schneider presents World Cup 2014 Open Air Screening
- Games: United States vs. Germany, Quarterfinals, Final (other games parallel, check details online)
- Entertainment: Bands: Booga Sugar, Mösl Franzi & the JaJaJa’s, Mais Um Samba Band, Matt Wade Band, Franz-Bierbauer-band. DJ VolkaRacho. Karneval International performance
- Food: Bratwurst, Churrasco Skewers, Pretzels and more (cash only)
- Drinks: Traunstein Zwickel, Andechs Vollbier, Würzburger, Weihenstephaner, Draft Wine, Soft Drinks (cash only) (must be 21 and older with proper I.D. To purchase or consume alcohol)
- Tickets: $10 advance, $12 at the door, group discount: 2 free tickets on every group of 10 (cash only)
NEW YORK, NEW YORK (June 10, 2014) - For the first time, NYC will experience what is common practice in Germany and all over Europe:
Zum Schneider, the cult German Biergarten on Ave C / 7th Street, is presenting what they call at home a “public viewing”. On June 26, July 4th, July 5th and July 13th the Solar One event location right by the East River @ 23rd St will be turned into an Open Air Fan Zone. While the screening of the games on an 11x16 ft LED screen and additonal smaller screens will be the main attraction, the location will be transformed into an energy-charged open air fan zone with extensive decorations, live entertainment with Polka music, samba rhythms and other bands, Karneval dance performance and DJs playing soccer anthems, creating a true World Cup atmosphere.
German Bratwurst, pretzels, potato salad, Brazilian churrasco skewers and more will be served alongside world class German/Bavarian beer, draft wine and soft drinks.
No one should miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to watch the World Cup in an outdoor setting in the perfect time zone of NYC!
Zum Schneider is a Bavarian indoor Biergarten located in the East Village, featuring a rotating selection of 12 German beers on tap, traditional Bavarian-German menu, and seasonal specialties.
Event venue: Solar One, 24-20 FDR Drive, Service Road East New York, NY 10010
For more information please visit our website or contact us at email@example.com
Owner, Zum Schneider