Zum Schneider presents World Cup 2014 in Brazil
- showing every game in both locations on a large HD projection screen and two additional HD flatscreen TVs
- transforming into a fan zone, with extensive decorations, live entertainment and DJs
- offering replays of the most important games plus recorded parallel games
- serving special brunch and lunch menus, plus world-class German beers and beverages
- open-air screenings of USA-GER June 26, Quarter Finals on July 4th and the Final July 13th, on 11x18 LED screen with Bier, Bands, Brats 'n Brezn (details in separate release)
NEW YORK, NEW YORK (June 1, 2014) - Starting on June 12th, Zum Schneider will be showing every game of the World Cup 2014 hosted by Brazil. With a large HD projection screen and two additional flatscreen HD TVs, the East Village cult Biergarten will show all games, even if broadcast simultaneously. Also showing replays, patrons will be able to catch up with the most important games later in the day. We will offer special brunch and lunch menus, plus world class German beers and beverages. Zum Schneider will be transformed into an energy-charged fan zone with extensive decorations, live entertainment with Polka music, samba rhythms and DJs playing soccer anthems, creating a true World Cup atmosphere.
Zum Schneider has been showing every game of the World Cup and the UEFA Cup for over 12 years to an ecstatic crowd of German and international soccer fans. Being a German/Bavarian establishment, soccer is a very important part of our culture, which we like to share with our eclectic, multi-national NYC customers. Since 2003 we’ve even run our very own soccer club, Zum Schneider FC ’03, with over 150 active members.
As of the past three years, Zum Schneider has a sister location in Montauk, Zum Schneider MTK, which will also show every game of the FIFA World Cup 2014.
Zum Schneider is a Bavarian indoor Biergarten located in the East Village, featuring a rotating 12 German beers on tap, traditional Bavarian-German menu, and seasonal specialties.
Owner, Zum Schneider